Mission and Vision
To provide our municipality, through the mayors, with relevant and adaptive best practices, linkages with pertinent international and local organizations, capacity development, research and advocacy services. We are committed to deliver these services through our dedicated leaders and professional national secretariat.
The Sunabeda Municipality will champion good governance through:
• Effective public participation
• Vibrant Local Economic Development
• Integrated Service Delivery
• Intergovernmental Relations
A dynamic, pro-people and patriotic alliance championing excellence in governance towards genuine local autonomy.
“The act of pursuing issues and concerns affecting municipalities by initiating, supporting series of actions by influencing people to carry out and practice good and effective local governance.”
CORE VALUES & STANDARDS
In attaining our vision and fulfilling our mission, we are guided by our core values - commitment to serve, excellence through innovation, and participation.
By 2016, JM Try to should have:
• Intensified local collective actions to attain Millennium Development Goals (MDG) targets for sustainable human development, poverty reduction, food security, health and population management, natural resource, and environment management.
• Provided support mechanisms to empower municipalities to be self-reliant.
• Instituted effective mechanisms to ensure that municipalities are indispensable parties in formulating executive and legislative policies.
• Adopted internationally accepted institutional mechanisms for organizational continuity in Sunabeda Municipality.
The following values to be followed by the organisation were identified: